Monday, October 27, 2014

Wishlist: Take Me to Disneyland!

Take Me to Disneyland!



Disclaimer: I do not consider myself to be a "Disnerd".

Disneyland, Disneyland, Disneyland! I haven't been to Disneyland since May 2009 for my high school's Grad Night. Even then, I didn't count it very much, because not everything was open. Before that time, my only other time at Disneyland was when I was 10, back in 2001. I wasn't riding roller coasters at that time, so it's safe for me to say that I have never gotten the full Disney experience. I've never been on Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, or the Matterhorn, I haven't had a huge turkey leg or the famous Dole Whip treat. It really is my goal to get the ultimate Disneyland experience some time soon, hopefully within the next year.

So, for my avid Disneyland goers, what are your suggestions for me? Leave them in comments below.
In Words, With Love,
Vanessa Mae

2 comments:

  1. My best suggestion would be to not go in a big group. It sounds fun at first, but when no one can decide on what to do and you keep losing people as you're running around, it ends up taking a lot of time and making it more stressful.

    Also decide what time of year you want to go. Going during the off-season is great because it's less crowded, but the trade-off is that the characters aren't out and rides are routinely closed for maintenance. Going during the on-season is great because the rides and shows are usually all running, lots and lots of characters are out, and park hours are usually longer, but the trade-off is that it is PACKED and you will spend most of the day waiting in very long lines. I tend to prefer going during the off-season, but everyone is different. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kayla!

      I just want to go with my fiance. I know it's so much easier to get on rides with just two people. Also, we hate "babysitting" other people in a huge group. We just want to relax and have fun.

      I've always wanted to go during the holidays, but since I'm not working at the moment, I don't think I'll be able to save up by then. :( Hopefully, next year!

      Delete