Sunday, October 26, 2014

Life Rambles: GIANT Book Sale

This weekend, the Hercules library hosted a GIANT book sale. I went yesterday and picked up eight books. Hard covers were $1 and soft covers were only $0.50. What a steal! Then, today, Alejandro and attended, but this time, you could bring any bag and fill it up with as many books for $1 per bag! We walked out of there with two bags filled with 20+ books! I am indeed a happy camper. I picked up a lot of books by Danielle Steel, a couple from James Patterson, and other miscellaneous books in the mystery and fiction genres. The first book I'll be reading is The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I haven't seen the movie, but heard it's pretty good. Knowing me, though, I like to read the books before watching the movies. Other than that, my weekend has been pretty tame. I've just been dreading the long awaited Thursday. Hope everyone else has had a great weekend!
In Words, With Love,
Vanessa Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment