Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Beauty: Sweet Simplicity


I'm a firm believer in keeping makeup on the simpler side. If you play up the eyes, tone down the lips; play up the lips, tone down the eyes. This look only took me about 10-15 minutes. My fiance actually asked me to do my makeup for him tonight, because I hadn't been wearing makeup as much as I used to. He said he missed seeing what looks I'd come up with next. So, I actually asked him what lipstick he wanted me to wear and based the look off of that.
 For my eyes,  I used my Stay Don't Stray primer/concealer, my beloved Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay, my Anastasia Beverly Brow Wiz for my Eyebrows,  L'Oreal gel eyeliner, and Calvin Klein One mascara.
Prior to applying my eye makeup, I prepped my lips by exfoliating with a lip scrub and applying Vaseline. Once I was all done with my eyes, I blotted off my lips and applied a lip primer from NYX. Then, I applied this gorgeous, pink lipstick from NYX called Audrey.
I actually didn't put on any cream or foundation for this look. Instead, I applied my Bye Bye Pores powder from It Cosmetics all over my face, then added a bit of matte bronzer from It Cosmetics as well.
Hope you all enjoyed this simple look I quickly put together. If there are any specific looks you'd like to see, leave your requests in a comment.
In Words, With Love,
Vanessa Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment