Sunday, November 30, 2014

Meeko's 1st Birthday!

Hello everyone! It's been a week since I've blogged, but I've been busy this week. Quick update: I got the job in Visalia! Woot woot! I'll be starting in January. Thanksgiving was pretty fun. I went to Alejandro's aunt's house in South San Francisco, I bought myself a new camera (finally), and the real reason for this post...MEEKO TURNED ONE YESTERDAY!

In the morning, I made Meeko a little pancake with raspberry compote and a scrambled egg. He received his presents of a cute jacket for the cold weather, a new toy, and plenty of treats. Then, in the evening, He ate carne asada and corn, then I gave him a pupsicle that I made. :) He's been getting lots of attention lately, so he's tired from all the interaction. Here are some pictures I took with my new camera yesterday. Enjoy!
In Words, With Love,
Vanessa Mae












4 comments:

  1. Such a cute puppy! This is so cute. :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw Happy Birthday hehe. Loved the cake . xoxo

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marie! I'll have to make a post of how I made it. :)

      Delete