Saturday, November 8, 2014

Beauty: Fall Lip Colors

Happy Saturday, everyone! I've been posting a few pictures of my makeup looks lately, and a huge staple for my fall looks includes dark lipsticks. I thought I'd share them with you along with swatches.

1. MAC - Rebel
2.NYX Cosmetics - Simply Vamp in Enamored
3. NYX Cosmetics - Simply Vamp in Temptress

Although MAC is high end, you don't have to spend a ton of money on your makeup. There are plenty of dupes out there for a fraction of the cost. NYX is a great brand and these each cost less than $6. Do you have a favorite fall lip color? Share in a comment below!
In Words, With Love,
Vanessa Mae

4 comments:

  1. ooo I like the look of the temptress one xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely?! I love how deep the purple is!

      Delete
  2. I have been on the hunt for fall lip colors, but always get so overwhelmed by all the choices. Thank you for showing us what you wear! :)

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Carli! I still get overwhelmed and tend to want to buy everything, but I thought I'd stick to a brown, a purple, and something on the brighter side.

      Delete